Care & Use
PLANET FRIENDLY ECO-WARES FOR FOOD LOVERS
Reusable alternatives to plastics based on nature
biodegradable | sustainable | recyclable
WASH BEFORE USE. PRODUCTS MAY COLOUR OVER TIME. DO NOT FILL WITH HOT LIQUIDS CONTAINING OIL OR FATS.
BAMBOO, CORN, WHEAT AND RICE HUSK PRODUCTS
MADE FROM NATURAL, BIODEGRADABLE HUSK COMPOSITE
DO NOT MICROWAVE | DISHWASHER SAFE (TOP SHELF) | BPA FREE
MADE FROM 100% RECYCLABLE SILICONE
BPA FREE | DISHWASHER SAFE | MICROWAVE SAFE
OVEN SAFE/HEAT RESISTANT TO 230 DEGREES
MADE FROM NATURAL COTTONS & LINENS
COLD MACHINE WASH | DO NOT TUMBLE DRY | COOL IRON
All our products are dishwasher safe or can be washed by hand.
When loading the dishwasher:
- Wash Seals and containers together.
- Place Tupperware brand products securely on top shelf of dishwasher where the water will not force them loose - they will melt or warp if they touch the heating elements.
- For stains - use a baking soda paste.
When you hand wash:
- Use warm, soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge.
- Dry with a soft towel, or air-dry away from direct heat.
- Avoid any abrasives (even baking soda) on these items. Abrasives will dull the finish or leave scratches.
Store products away from sharp utensils that can scratch smooth surfaces.
Cool hot liquids that contain fat before you place them in containers. Soups, sauces, oils, or cooking grease can get hot enough to damage the containers.
When you use our containers to store boiling water, let the liquid cool before handling the container unless it has a silicone grip.
Our silicone products are designed for use in a conventional oven at temperatures of up to, but not exceeding, 220ºC. Do not use:
- Under a grill
- On a stove top
- With sharp utensils or knives
Stains, discolouration or odours For persistent stains, use one of the following:
- Non-scratch cleaner
- Non-scratch pad
- Strong solution of dishwasher detergent and water (¼ cup detergent to 1 cup warm water).